Cascada de Basaseachi
If your convictions cannot stand up to criticism then they are not worth defending. Gerald Lund
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Update on Mexican Vacation
I've managed to get *most* of the photos edited and posted on Flickr. Hopefully, tomorrow I can post a word or two about the actual trip. However, I'm off to Los Angeles on Friday (a birthday present to myself!) for a couple of days so I'll still be trying to catch up all next week.
Cascada de Basaseachi
Cascada de Basaseachi
2024 Year in Review
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
Not gonna lie; 2022 was not a good year. Good things happened, maybe – but overall, it was hard. January – I got news that my team would b...
-
2023: January: College Station, TX Not very much happening, just resting after a long year. February: San Diego, CA Crossed two place of ...