During my few days of serious emotional upheaval and general emotional breakdown I, in a exceptional moment of weakness, sent him an email.
It wasn't "Let's get back together" or "I miss you so much" it was just, "You were always good for a sanity check and a laugh, I hope you are well."
The instant I hit send all I could think was how stupid it was. What was I thinking. How desparate must I be to email him. And commenced praying, "Please don't respond, please don't respond, please don't respond!"
And he, being well and truly a Rat Bastard, answered in a way that has devasted me all over again. BOYS SUCK!
If your convictions cannot stand up to criticism then they are not worth defending. Gerald Lund
2024 Year in Review
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
Not gonna lie; 2022 was not a good year. Good things happened, maybe – but overall, it was hard. January – I got news that my team would b...
-
2023: January: College Station, TX Not very much happening, just resting after a long year. February: San Diego, CA Crossed two place of ...