We leave next week for the big trip. It's a completely packed itinerary that will leave me needing a vacation, a vacation that I will take when I go to Alaska in May.
People keep asking where I'm going and I've taken to saying "back East". It started out as DC, but then I kept adding places in different states, and further and further away. I actually wish that I was staying at least twice as long so I could add more, and stay longer at some places. (One day in New York?! Not nearly sufficient!)
This trip will take me through 6 states and to 13 places on The List. I'm simultaneously excited and disappointed. So excited to go and see all these places and all this history, and disappointed because I won't get to see or do everything I want.
I take comfort in the fact that I'll have to revisit at least New York because I cannot live without having seen The Met.
If your convictions cannot stand up to criticism then they are not worth defending. Gerald Lund
Sunday, April 06, 2008
2024 Year in Review
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
Not gonna lie; 2022 was not a good year. Good things happened, maybe – but overall, it was hard. January – I got news that my team would b...
-
Well, 2020 sure started off with a bang, and the first 2.5 months were a continuation of my year of travel. I started out the year in Reno,...