Saturday, February 13, 2010

THE OLYMPICS!

You all already know how much I love the Olympics, especially the Opening Ceremonies where we pay respect to all the athletes and their hopes, dreams and accomplishments. Most of them won't win any medals, won't be named in any news stories, but for those few moments during the Parade of Nations anything is possible for them. I love it! And I might be getting teary just thinking about it.

Shut up!

But this is a terrible, terrible bear. It is the old ceramic Dalmatian from Wheel of Fortune that they were forced to buy because they still had $250 dollars left...


And while the ceremonies were a little more subdued after Nodar Kumaritashvili's death earlier in the day, they were still very, very cool. Except for the terrible bear, of course.

2024 Year in Review

January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...