While I was scraping, I got a phone call saying the power was out at our office building so we were officially closed for the day. I was thrilled (free day off!) and headed back upstairs to grab the camera. I still have photos I haven't uploaded yet (thanks, Verizon, for your truly crappy internet service), but will get them up as soon as possible. In the meantime...enjoy, especially those of you in Utah who have never had the pleasure of an ice storm.
If your convictions cannot stand up to criticism then they are not worth defending. Gerald Lund
Wednesday, February 02, 2011
Ice Storm
Philadelphia had our second ice storm of the season, and both happened midweek - when I had to go to work and was, therefore, preoccupied by scraping off the car and getting to work. Today, we had a delayed start, and when I went out to ready my car the ice was already starting to melt, but as I passed the tree by the door all I could think about was how I wished I'd brought me camera out with me.
While I was scraping, I got a phone call saying the power was out at our office building so we were officially closed for the day. I was thrilled (free day off!) and headed back upstairs to grab the camera. I still have photos I haven't uploaded yet (thanks, Verizon, for your truly crappy internet service), but will get them up as soon as possible. In the meantime...enjoy, especially those of you in Utah who have never had the pleasure of an ice storm.




While I was scraping, I got a phone call saying the power was out at our office building so we were officially closed for the day. I was thrilled (free day off!) and headed back upstairs to grab the camera. I still have photos I haven't uploaded yet (thanks, Verizon, for your truly crappy internet service), but will get them up as soon as possible. In the meantime...enjoy, especially those of you in Utah who have never had the pleasure of an ice storm.
2024 Year in Review
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
Not gonna lie; 2022 was not a good year. Good things happened, maybe – but overall, it was hard. January – I got news that my team would b...
-
2023: January: College Station, TX Not very much happening, just resting after a long year. February: San Diego, CA Crossed two place of ...