Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Random Prague Pictures

Untitled
Girls Rule, Boys Drool!  This sticker was on our kitchen door.


Czech play place!
Czech Play Place - in the KFC downstairs from school

Untitled
Maria was the only flat mate not staying for the 5th week.  We had this note waiting for us Sunday morning. I am lucky enough to be seeing Maria again at the end of September in Barcelona!  (At that time I will record her saying "Oh come on!" because it makes me sooo happy!)

100_0588
Dancing House - this was just across the river from our flat. Roxy simply referred to it as the "really ugly building".

100_0042
Narodni Divaldo (National Theatre)

100_0045
Trams!

100_0052
View from Most Legii

100_0058
Karlovy Most from Most Legii

100_0049
Most Legii

100_0064
Boats on the Vltava

100_0068
Houses along the Vltava

100_0079
Random apartment building on my way to school

100_0081
I love all the colorful buildings.

100_0083
Seriously, just on the side of a random builidng

100_0082
Prague is beautiful

100_0089

100_0091

100_0094
This building meant I was almost home

100_0095

100_0098
This little store is about 2 doors down.  I went there a lot in the last four weeks!

100_0102
Zborovska Forever!

2024 Year in Review

January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...