Monday, May 20, 2019

Airbnb

Overall I've stayed at some great Airbnb-s, but I really like the one in Medford.


First, my view was unbeatable.
20190513_203448

Second, the hosts had 3 dogs: 2 boxers and an Australian shepherd.  I didn't see much of the shepherd, but the boxers would race down the stairs the instant they heard me come outside.  They stand patiently waiting until I start to back out and then they go nuts. I had to back out and around a little, but once I head down the hill they race me to the bottom.  It was literally my favorite part of the day.  I caught it on my dashcam one day...it records in 1 minute segments, so it's broken into 2 videos....



2024 Year in Review

January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...