Every October the Delta Center holds a luncheon for their suite-holders where they roll out the menu for the upcoming (basketball) season, and while I don’t have a suite, I know someone who does. So, I was invited along for the party.
The food was excellent (as always); especially the new Southwest Chicken, exhibition guacamole, pork ribs, and, my personal favorite, the bananas foster. Oh sweet nectar of the Gods, Bananas Foster! The bananas foster….they made up for 2 people at my table winning prizes (one of which was 2 tickets on Delta airlines) and me winning nothing.
I’m already angling for an invite to next year’s shin dig.
If your convictions cannot stand up to criticism then they are not worth defending. Gerald Lund
2024 Year in Review
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
Not gonna lie; 2022 was not a good year. Good things happened, maybe – but overall, it was hard. January – I got news that my team would b...
-
Well, 2020 sure started off with a bang, and the first 2.5 months were a continuation of my year of travel. I started out the year in Reno,...