Saturday, October 01, 2005

Blind Date SLC

So, I had a blind date last night, and it was....okay. He was a nice enough, but we do NOT have anything in common. Dating sucks! This is exactly why it took me so long to finally be done with TRB. All the crap you have to go through to get to know someone; lots of false starts and bad dates before you find even a possibility. But, like I said, he was a nice guy; I got dinner at a nice restaurant. At least it's something, right?

Thanks to Ana for being my "safe" person. You know, the person who will call the police if you don't show up the next day. She promised to call and tell the police I was locked in a trunk or dumped in a ditch if I didn't email her last night.

2024 Year in Review

January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...