Tuesday, September 27, 2005

5 Things

1-I have an interview with the "Practice" job tomorrow...I'd say wish me luck, but they would need a spectacular offer for me to change jobs.

2-KW is suggesting that I spend a week in Mexico, walking the beach and getting a tattoo.

3-I joined a dating service have had some interest; it's been a little confidence boost.

4-I found the perfect gift(s) for my newest niece...due on Christmas Eve.

5-I drove around my neighborhood Sunday night (I live at the front of the subdivision and generally don't have a reason to go farther than my street) and there are currently 15 (15!) homes for sale. I don't think this bodes well for selling the house...although I would be the first house potential buyers see.

2024 Year in Review

January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...