From Erin:
Things I Plan to Do Before I Die:
Learn to cook
Be completely out of debt
Travel the U.S.
Live in the South
Visit the best art museums around the world
Learn how to be “handy” around the house
Go back to church
Things I Can Do
Read really fast
Give good advice
Keep a Secret
Budget my money
Organize
Show compassion
Be really, fiercely loyal
Things I Can Not Do
Be Patient
Forgive
Sew
Cook
Stick to a budget
Sing
Dance
Things That Attract Me to the Opposite Sex
Intelligent
Knowledgeable (not the same thing)
Funny
He can cook
Confident (and a little aggressive)
Knows when to say he’s sorry (and more importantly when not to)
Nice arms (muscled, but not vein-y)
Things I Say Most Often
That’s what I’m talkin’ about
Well, okay then
That’s interesting
Whatever!
You know?
That’s unfortunate
He/She/They/You are a nutcake
Celebrity Crushes:
Bradley Cooper
Derek Jeter
Dean Winters
Bradley Whitford
Phil Keoghan
Matthew McCaunahey
Victor Garber
If your convictions cannot stand up to criticism then they are not worth defending. Gerald Lund
Thursday, September 01, 2005
2024 Year in Review
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
Not gonna lie; 2022 was not a good year. Good things happened, maybe – but overall, it was hard. January – I got news that my team would b...
-
2023: January: College Station, TX Not very much happening, just resting after a long year. February: San Diego, CA Crossed two place of ...