Wednesday, August 31, 2005

31 Things That Make Me Happy

24-The Daily Press Release for the 2006 Torino Winter Olympics (170 days away)

25-Really starting to form a plan for selling my house and moving downtown (even if it is a 3 year plan)

26-The new Cabelas. (Let me explain, I am not an outdoor enthusiast. In fact, I am quite allergic to the out-of-doors although I don’t hold it against Mother Nature and appreciate all she offers us. So, when a new store opens up with their own mountain, stream, fish pond, animal exhibits, etc. and I am left to think, “All the pleasure of the great outdoors, but I’m INSIDE!” If this isn’t God smiling on me, then I don’t know what is.”

27-Pictures of the great adventure to Minnesota (or was it Minnissippi or Missisota...my 3 year old niece was a tad confused.)

28-My “little” sister’s 30th Birthday Celebration...heehee, now she’s old, too

29-My 5-year-old nephew whispering (his eyes shining with excitement), “I start school tomorrow.”

30-Ellie by InsideOut

31-Dove Caramels with the inspiration saying inside

2024 Year in Review

January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...