1-My former roommate is getting married on Thursday, Congratulations!! I couldn't be happier for you both.
2-I still need to buy a really awesome gift for them; especially considering how inconvenienced she was while the house was for sale.
3-I am LOVING my DVR. Seriously, the best thing since sliced bread.
4-Also loving my iPod and digital camera. Eventually, I'll have to download the photos and possibly create a flickr account.
5-I am having a thank you dinner for everyone who helped me move. When I gave my SIL--THB the invitation (at a baby shower for another SIL, which is why I didn't give it directly to him) I watched her fold it in to the tiniest square possible and shove it to the bottom of her purse. Yeah, I'm gonna have to call and make sure he got it.
If your convictions cannot stand up to criticism then they are not worth defending. Gerald Lund
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
2024 Year in Review
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
Not gonna lie; 2022 was not a good year. Good things happened, maybe – but overall, it was hard. January – I got news that my team would b...
-
2023: January: College Station, TX Not very much happening, just resting after a long year. February: San Diego, CA Crossed two place of ...