Now that the cruise has happened I need to start planning my next trip for "The List". I'm considering the following:
Chicago:
Frank Lloyd Wright Tour
Art Institute of Chicago
Superdawg
Arun's
Charlie Trotter's
South Dakota:
The Badlands
Black Hills
Seattle:
Pike's Place
San Juan Islands
Utah/Colorado:
Moab (Arches National Park)
Monument Valley
Mesa Verde National Park
Telluride
Million Dollar Highway
Northern(ish) California:
San Francisco
Wine Country
Yosemite National Park
Monterey Peninsula
Pacific Coast Highway (I'd go as far as San Simeon and see Hearst Castle)
Montana/Canadian Rockies:
Glacier National Park
Banff
Jasper
Yoho (maybe)
I'll just go ahead and tell you that I'm already planning the Utah/Colorado portion for this fall, but I think I can fit a couple of others in at some point. So, if you have any experience with any of these locations pipe up and let me know what you think.
If your convictions cannot stand up to criticism then they are not worth defending. Gerald Lund
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
2024 Year in Review
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
Not gonna lie; 2022 was not a good year. Good things happened, maybe – but overall, it was hard. January – I got news that my team would b...
-
2023: January: College Station, TX Not very much happening, just resting after a long year. February: San Diego, CA Crossed two place of ...