I spent the earlier part of this evening busily doing my taxes. I've had the software forever, but kept putting it off and putting it off. Finally I decided that today was the day.
I could finish them tonight, drop them in the mail tomorrow, and not have to be a loser at the post office on Monday.
The actual taxes went quickly enough. (Plus I'll be getting a refund!) But then it came time to print. My printer said my ink cartridge was too low. No problem, I've got a extra just for this very occasion. I changed the cartridge, shut the cover, and nothing. Just. Nothing. Except a message saying the cover is still open.
NO IT ISN'T! IT. IS. CLOSED!
So now, no matter what I try, I can't print. And I can't print from another computer without reinstalling the software. GRRR!!! Now, I'll probably be one of the sad procrastinators standing at the post office come Monday morning.
If your convictions cannot stand up to criticism then they are not worth defending. Gerald Lund
Thursday, April 12, 2007
2024 Year in Review
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
Not gonna lie; 2022 was not a good year. Good things happened, maybe – but overall, it was hard. January – I got news that my team would b...
-
2023: January: College Station, TX Not very much happening, just resting after a long year. February: San Diego, CA Crossed two place of ...