Monday, June 09, 2008

Alaska

We took the Quick Coach (not so quick) from Seattle to Vancouver where we boarded the ship, got all settled in, and met up with the rest of the travel party, and yes, Carnival still has warm chocolate melting cake on the menu. When they take it off, they will lose me as a customer.

The next day was a sea day, which we spent wandering around, playing trivia games, reading and gazing at the spectacular scenery.
100_4509

Our first port was Ketchikan. The weather was great low 70's, completely clear. Very picturesque and lovely. I walked all along the creek and then met up with the official tour to go to Totem Bight State Park. It was meh. Our guide had a lot of good stories, but lacked any story-telling ability.
100_4566

2024 Year in Review

January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...