I was anxious to get settled and get things taken care of, but LaNae and Mom were here to be tourists so I didn’t get to really enjoy the fun things we did. I was always worried about this or that, getting set up, finding an apartment, etc. We only managed to look at one apartment a day while everyone was in town and that is not the way I like to handle such things. I knew that with one full day dedicated to apartment hunting I could find something appropriate, and if I had to do it over I’d have rearranged my travel schedule to do that up front. Then I could’ve forgotten about it and enjoyed myself a little more. You can read up on the fun things we did that week
here.




Instead of going with everyone back downtown and then to the airport on Wednesday, I said goodbye to Mom and LaNae at their hotel (yes, there were tears) and went back to T3’s to get organized and formulate a game plan. I felt great once that was done, appointments were scheduled, calls were made, employment confirmed, etc.
I spent the next day (Thursday, April 29th) visiting many, many apartment complexes and I did, indeed, find a suitable match. I signed the lease the very next day and had a permanent address in Pennsylvania on Friday, April 30, 2010.