If your convictions cannot stand up to criticism then they are not worth defending. Gerald Lund
Thursday, May 13, 2010
May 2010
I started my new job on Monday, May 3, 2010 in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, and spent the remainder of that month trying to figure everything out. Everything here is so completely different and new, but so far I’m outrageously optimistic in spite of some pretty compelling reasons not to be, but I feel confident that this is the right decision for me. I’ve already got several trips planned that will take me to see almost a dozen places on my list this year. Starting the end of June when I head back to Utah to close up my apartment and move all the stuff that wouldn’t fit in the car (finally, furniture!), continuing to the Finger Lakes in July, and Kentucky/Tennessee this fall, not to mention several trips that are day trips from home planned for a Saturday here and there. This is going to be good!
2024 Year in Review
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
Not gonna lie; 2022 was not a good year. Good things happened, maybe – but overall, it was hard. January – I got news that my team would b...
-
2023: January: College Station, TX Not very much happening, just resting after a long year. February: San Diego, CA Crossed two place of ...