- It is amazing how many things can go missing in a move. I couldn't find my Patriarchal Blessing anywhere after I moved, despite being absolutely sure that I wouldn't have thrown it away. I ordered a copy, and it arrived. And like most things of this nature, I found the original today. In a very safe, albeit different place than I would've imagined it would be.
- I have also lost my Social Security card. I can tell you exactly where it sat for months and months and months in Philly, but here ... it has quite simply disappeared.
- Ryker informed me that I will be accompanying T3 on their trip to San Antonio this month. It was pretty darn adorable and just made my heart melt into a puddle of awwwwww. I'm going to cross a couple of places on the list while I am there. (Fair warning to Charlie - I will be going to Sea World; I will try and remember to include a proper warning before posting pictures of those most evil of sea creatures.)
- I am really missing autumn. I miss the crisp air in the morning, the little bit of chilliness in the air, the leaves changing colors, and long sleeves. I do not however, miss the dread that settles in my bones that "Winter is Coming".
- I officially registered my car in Texas. The best part is that I didn't go those horrible, ugly license plates. Now, I just need to get a Lonestar Driver License
If your convictions cannot stand up to criticism then they are not worth defending. Gerald Lund
Tuesday, October 09, 2012
5 Things
Holy Cow! It has been forever since I did a 5 Things post ... remember when I used to do them every Tuesday? I should totally bring that back, right? Anyway -
2024 Year in Review
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
Not gonna lie; 2022 was not a good year. Good things happened, maybe – but overall, it was hard. January – I got news that my team would b...
-
2023: January: College Station, TX Not very much happening, just resting after a long year. February: San Diego, CA Crossed two place of ...