Friday, May 06, 2005

Pissed Off!

Right now and for a while work has been culminating in one big suck fest. Yesterday things came to a head and won't be sorted out until next week sometime. This situation is the only thing I can think about, and unfortunately I can't blog about so...yeah, suffice it to say that I am not a happy camper right now.

I finally finished I Am Charlotte Simmons by Tom Wolfe. It is the journey of a North Carolina mountain girl's freshman year at Dupont University and a totally different world. It was...long...and I never really got all that interested in the story or the characters. Two words of advice, abridged version. 688 long pages.

Also, this blog is officially 1 year old, although I missed the actual anniversary due to the aforementioned suck-fest.

17/50 5424/15000

2024 Year in Review

January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...