I'm sitting here trying to finish my taxes, waiting for the updates to download and thinking what a pain in the ass my life is these days. I'm totally stressed out and can't wait to take a couple of days off.
The sale is slowly, but surely going forward. The inspection is done, but we are still waiting on the appraisal. In fact, we won't know for sure if it's a go until the 24th...we're scheduled to close on the 28th.
I've been apartment hunting almost every day and had finally narrowed it down to two; then I decided to go check out a couple that scored lower on my list, but were closer to work. After all that, a 2 bedroom became available in the apartment building of my dreams so I've put down some hold money and I'm waiting to find out if I'm approved. I hate waiting; I hate not knowing; I hate having to be approved, and I can not wait until the deal is done and I'm all moved in (wherever that may be).
I've also got another(!) cold (the 3rd this year...I chalk it up to being super stressed out). I suddenly realized that I've only got 3 weekends until the move and I'm no where near ready. So, in the panicked state I decided it would be fine if I spent Friday babysitting the newest nubbin, instead of packing. She screamed for more than an hour. Then, finally exhausted, went to sleep in my arms. Needless, to say I sat totally still, praying she wouldn't wake up again.
Yesterday, my parents held their annual Easter Egg Hunt for all the nubbins. Again, it was fun (ooh, they're so cute, I want to hug them to death), but it leeched away the whole day. So, taxes today, a birthday dinner for a SIL tonight, and probably no packing being done...again.
Just say it with me, breathe in and say, "3 more weeks", breathe out and say, "You can do it."
If your convictions cannot stand up to criticism then they are not worth defending. Gerald Lund
Sunday, April 09, 2006
2024 Year in Review
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
Not gonna lie; 2022 was not a good year. Good things happened, maybe – but overall, it was hard. January – I got news that my team would b...
-
2023: January: College Station, TX Not very much happening, just resting after a long year. February: San Diego, CA Crossed two place of ...