I have been so busy that everything I thought about mentioning here has flow completely out of my head.
1-I've been running around trying to see all the apartments on my list that scored at least an 8 out of 10 on my spreadsheet. Some of been really good and some really, really bad, but I've finally narrowed it down to two places. Both further south than I wanted, but still closer to work than I am now.
2-Friday I ate at my very favorite Mexican restaurant and I again was left waiting for nearly an hour for my dinner companions. I hate it when people are not on time. I can forgive a few minutes here and there, and granted, they did have bad traffic, but this isn't the only time; it's every time and it is frustrating. The meal, however, was delicious as usual.
3-I agreed to babysit some of the nubbins today, but neglected to remember how the time change would screw up my schedule. I thought, "I'll get up and start my laundry by 8:00 a.m....that way it'll all been done before I have to leave." A good plan, yes, but I neglected to remember that when I got up at what my body thought was 8:00, it was actually 9:00 and I had to head out there with still damp pants and 2 loads waiting to be done.
4-The parents of said nubbins are taking my extra bed and decided to come and get it tonight. I piece of furniture down and several more to go. I'm now contemplating looking at 2 bedroom apartments, just so I don't have to give away things like...my kitchen table.
If your convictions cannot stand up to criticism then they are not worth defending. Gerald Lund
Sunday, April 02, 2006
2024 Year in Review
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
Not gonna lie; 2022 was not a good year. Good things happened, maybe – but overall, it was hard. January – I got news that my team would b...
-
2023: January: College Station, TX Not very much happening, just resting after a long year. February: San Diego, CA Crossed two place of ...