I'm feeling much better (physically) so I promise there will less whining. Being sick just pushes me over the edge, and well, I whine. A Lot.
Other than feeling better, not much has changed. Still really stressed, still no place to live, still not sure the sale will go through, but things are moving along. I've gotten serious about packing and most of my den is sitting in cardboard boxes. I've even reserved a rental truck for the planned moving day.
My neighborhood is having a "Spring Cleaning Week" and starting tomorrow there will be a dumpster at the back of the subdivision. Perfect timing for a girl trying to pare down her belongings.
I also have finished 2 more books...both re-reads of old favorites:
Irish Whiskey, Andrew Greeley
Remember Me, Mary Higgins Clark
I'm currently reading 5th Horseman by James Patterson. Nice, easy, fluff to get me through the stress.
Someday, when I'm moved and all unpacked I'll post more often and hopefully on more diverse topics. Until then....it's all about the move!
If your convictions cannot stand up to criticism then they are not worth defending. Gerald Lund
2024 Year in Review
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
Not gonna lie; 2022 was not a good year. Good things happened, maybe – but overall, it was hard. January – I got news that my team would b...
-
2023: January: College Station, TX Not very much happening, just resting after a long year. February: San Diego, CA Crossed two place of ...