I've finished:
The Rescue Artist
Edward Dolnick
A true life tale of the theft and recovery of Edvard Munch's The Scream in 1994. Intermixed with the main story are other tales of stolen art and the sometimes miraculous recovery.
Night
Elie Wiesel
Incredibly powerful. His imagery, his down-down-to-earth-everyday style of relating some of the most horrific moments in history brought me to tears on nearly every page.
Ramona the Pest and Ramona Quimby, Age 8
Beverly Cleary
"Comfort Books" from my childhood.
1000 Best Places to See Before You Die
Patricia Shultz
I've made a personal goal to visit 500. In my first 30-some-odd years I've seen 10; I'll really have to pick up the pace.
If your convictions cannot stand up to criticism then they are not worth defending. Gerald Lund
Saturday, July 29, 2006
2024 Year in Review
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
Not gonna lie; 2022 was not a good year. Good things happened, maybe – but overall, it was hard. January – I got news that my team would b...
-
2023: January: College Station, TX Not very much happening, just resting after a long year. February: San Diego, CA Crossed two place of ...