I’m the kind of person who makes decisions instantaneously. Big, small, doesn’t matter, give me 3 minutes to sort the pro vs. con and I’ve made a decision.
I've moved out of state, I've bought (and sold) a house, I've changed jobs, boyfriends, any and everything. Three minutes...and that’s for the big ones. And in all this snap decision making I’ve rarely (and I mean rarely) regretted one.
But this decision I’m trying to make now...it’s got me thrown for a loop. I’ve thought about it for a couple of weeks and no answer, no gut feeling, no just knowing what the right thing for me is. This morning I’ll give my decision and as of now...I have no idea what it’ll be.
If your convictions cannot stand up to criticism then they are not worth defending. Gerald Lund
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
2024 Year in Review
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
Not gonna lie; 2022 was not a good year. Good things happened, maybe – but overall, it was hard. January – I got news that my team would b...
-
2023: January: College Station, TX Not very much happening, just resting after a long year. February: San Diego, CA Crossed two place of ...