Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Decision 2008

Ha! You thought this would be about the Election, didn't you? Although I do have some thoughts about that as well. For example, Sarah Palin? SARAH PALIN?! First, she is not "just like me" and secondly, I don't want someone "just like me" to be vice-president. I want someone who is smarter and more experienced than me. There, I said it.

But no, this isn't about the election. This is about a personal decision I've made in the past couple of months. I'm moving. To Prague. To teach English.

Well, first of all, I'm going to Prague at some point in the future when I've saved enough money to pay for TEFL school, and you know...moving to Europe. Then I'll attend and graduate from said TEFL school, and then, then the move to Prague will actually be reality.

Again, the timeline is ill-defined, but hopefully I'll have enough saved to go in late 2009-early 2010. The key is saving money while not depriving myself of glorious other travel opportunities.

2024 Year in Review

January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...