I know, I know. I haven't been around in quite sometime. In my defense, however, I never really accepted the fact that August or September came and went. I have been crazy busy and semi-sick and have been incommunicado for ages.
Do not be alarmed, it was not just this blog that didn't hear from me. In the last couple of weeks I've had several friends call to make sure I was still alive and around. I even wrote a list of things I wanted to talk about here including the Olympics. Ya'll know how much I love the Olympics....but it just never quite happened.
In the meantime, I did manage to snag a weekend in Southern California for my annual pilgrimage to the Huntington and the Getty. Pictures are *mostly* up on Flickr, and I promise to write at least a little more often. :)
Updated to add: Pictures are all up at Flickr.
If your convictions cannot stand up to criticism then they are not worth defending. Gerald Lund
2024 Year in Review
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
Not gonna lie; 2022 was not a good year. Good things happened, maybe – but overall, it was hard. January – I got news that my team would b...
-
2023: January: College Station, TX Not very much happening, just resting after a long year. February: San Diego, CA Crossed two place of ...