Mover’s hired? Check.
Plane ticket purchased? Check.
Hotel/rental car booked? Check.
Things to See Stuff Planned? Check.
The first part of June has been pretty much like May, settling in as best I can without furniture or dishes, and trying to figure out what the heck my job is, but things are going well. I’m really looking forward to spending the 4th with my family, and checking a couple of places off my list. I’ll have the details of the trip in Part Two.
If your convictions cannot stand up to criticism then they are not worth defending. Gerald Lund
2024 Year in Review
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
Not gonna lie; 2022 was not a good year. Good things happened, maybe – but overall, it was hard. January – I got news that my team would b...
-
Well, 2020 sure started off with a bang, and the first 2.5 months were a continuation of my year of travel. I started out the year in Reno,...