Monday, March 26, 2012

2011 Year in Review – Part Three


July/August/September
Because my position had been eliminated (but I still had a notice period, where I was considered a FTE, but didn’t have to work) I had June and the first half of July off work.  I totally took advantage of this by taking the aforementioned vacation in June.  The first two weeks of July I went all out crossing Chesapeake Bay and Cape May off MY LIST before Independence Day, and then hitting everything on The List in Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island the week after the 4th.  After all that adventure I landed a temporary assignment with my employer that has been quite a blessing.  It prolongs my benefits and will carry me through until I move later this year.  The rest of my summer was spent settling in to the new job and just hanging in there with normal life.
101_1728

101_1644

101_1955

101_2036

101_2081

100_2179

100_2204

2024 Year in Review

January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...