Luckily the tree only damaged their fence, but it took out two other backyards (fences and swing set). Even then it fell in the best possible place and no structures were damaged. The funny thing about the microburst was that it uprooted this tree, but left a lawn chair sitting untouched on the other side of the yard. Crazy Utah Weather...I didn't miss you at all.
If your convictions cannot stand up to criticism then they are not worth defending. Gerald Lund
Sunday, July 28, 2013
After The Rain
After everyone came home from camping the campers re-pitched their tents to dry out - they had been rained on the night before (Reason #7849 that I DO NOT CAMP!). Well, Utah had a microburst come through and after an adventure trying to get the Calls' tent a) back in their yard, b) folded down, and c) dragged to their garage we were all soaking wet. The Calls took me home to change and we discovered that the microburst had also uprooted a tree in my parents' backyard.


Luckily the tree only damaged their fence, but it took out two other backyards (fences and swing set). Even then it fell in the best possible place and no structures were damaged. The funny thing about the microburst was that it uprooted this tree, but left a lawn chair sitting untouched on the other side of the yard. Crazy Utah Weather...I didn't miss you at all.
Luckily the tree only damaged their fence, but it took out two other backyards (fences and swing set). Even then it fell in the best possible place and no structures were damaged. The funny thing about the microburst was that it uprooted this tree, but left a lawn chair sitting untouched on the other side of the yard. Crazy Utah Weather...I didn't miss you at all.
2024 Year in Review
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
Not gonna lie; 2022 was not a good year. Good things happened, maybe – but overall, it was hard. January – I got news that my team would b...
-
2023: January: College Station, TX Not very much happening, just resting after a long year. February: San Diego, CA Crossed two place of ...