Wednesday, June 01, 2005

50 Books Non-Update

How did I get behind schedule? Seriously, I should have been at 21 books and 6250 pages at the end of May. I have a *tiny* cushion on the pages read front, but 2 books behind. What happened?! I'm reading, really, but I guess just not anything all that interesting.

Currently I'm reading Ender's Shadow by Orson Scott Card. It makes me want to re-read Ender's Game as they are parallel books...taking place at the same time and place, but told from 2 different points of view. Interesting, but a little off-putting as well.

Next up, The Kite Runner which I've been wanting to read forever, but now that I actually have the book in my possession I'm not all that excited about it.

Memorial Day was quite the chilly, rainy affair. Not a lot of time spent outdoors, but it was good to see my Mom's side of the family. Plus, the sun peaked out just in time for the evening BBQ. No sunburn! I bought the new Coppertone continuous spray sunscreen, and it is awesome, y'all.

2024 Year in Review

January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...