I finished 4th of July by James Patterson an enjoyable enough book, but not something I highly recommend. The whole plot revolving around Lindsay Boxer's civil trial was laughable. Not even JP is going to completely destroy his main character in an ongoing series (he has no compunction about killing supporting characters, but not the top dog). The ending was also a bit forced, but I have to admit I wasn't sure who all the bad guys were, and when they were revealed it was a bit of a surprise. 400 pages
Next up: Gilead by Marilyn Robinson
23/50 7644/15000
If your convictions cannot stand up to criticism then they are not worth defending. Gerald Lund
Wednesday, June 15, 2005
2024 Year in Review
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
Not gonna lie; 2022 was not a good year. Good things happened, maybe – but overall, it was hard. January – I got news that my team would b...
-
2023: January: College Station, TX Not very much happening, just resting after a long year. February: San Diego, CA Crossed two place of ...