Monday, July 18, 2005

5 Things

1-I'm with Erin. I got my (pre-ordered from Amazon) copy of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince on Saturday afternoon and was all finished by Sunday night. I enjoyed it far more that Order of the Phoenix and currently don't think I'll be able to wait for the conclusion to this story! I am still in disbelief at the ending, surely Ms. Rowling will figure out how to bring a certain someone back from the dead?! Please?! 672 pages

2-Speaking of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, I re-read it last week, finishing mere moments before Half Blood Prince arrived in my mailbox. I found the second complete reading much more enjoyable than the first. I made the mistake of reading a review that ruined the whole book. Now knowing the complete story I wasn't so concentrated on what Dumbledore was going to tell Harry about his future. 870 pages

3-Alias: Season 4



is now available for pre-order on Amazon

4-Also, now available for pre-order is my favorite reality (and winner of several Emmy's) The Amazing Race.
Now there are no excuses not to watch it!

5-My getting-married-in-August-roommate had a bridal shower on Saturday. I bought a 5-game lawn set (badminton, booce, horseshoes, flying disk, something else). She loved it! She told me later that of everything on her registry she was really hoping to get that. So, I'm feeling prett good about choosing to buck the "crockpot trend".


29/50 10738/15000

2024 Year in Review

January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...