Just keep reciting that over and over, it is only a short 30 days, just get through the next 30 days. She will be gone and you won’t have to worry about coming home to find the doors unlocked, the garbage just sitting by the back door (instead of in the can outside), watching J & B play house in your house, 30 days and it will be back to normal.
No more loud, obnoxious giggling late at night, no more hearing that truly annoying cell phone ring, followed by long conversations RIGHT OUTSIDE MY BEDROOM DOOR, no more schmoopy, sappy (but oddly never hearing I love you), conversations. There will be no more moving my stuff, using my stuff without permission, no more breaking of vacuums and other household appliances. That will be B’s problem if you can hold out for just 30 days.
It will be sweet, sweet peace, if only you take deep breaths and keep reciting, “Only 30 days, only 30 days...”
If your convictions cannot stand up to criticism then they are not worth defending. Gerald Lund
Monday, July 04, 2005
2024 Year in Review
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
Not gonna lie; 2022 was not a good year. Good things happened, maybe – but overall, it was hard. January – I got news that my team would b...
-
Well, 2020 sure started off with a bang, and the first 2.5 months were a continuation of my year of travel. I started out the year in Reno,...