Thursday, July 07, 2011

Valley Forge

Oh no!  It was already the Calls' last day.  Where did our vacation time go?  They were flying out on a Sunday afternoon, so while T3 attended church Cort, The Calls, and I visited Valley Forge.

101_1182
Nobody dared to approach the soldiers.

101_1183

101_1185
Like father, like son.

I noticed this creepy, screaming face the last time I was at Valley Forge and she has periodically been my FB profile picture.  The kids all decided that they should all get in on the act.

101_1189

101_1186

101_1188
I ended up without one of Brendan and the face. I started to take one, and Mack jumped in the picture. I was fine with that (see: love of candids), but LaNae told her to get out of the shot. So, at the moment I snapped the photo Brendan had shut his mouth and Macklyn's head was featured prominently.

101_1191
I always suspected Gage was part of the secret society of Masons!

101b1230
Sad flower. :(

101_1236
George Washington's Headquarters

The banister is original to the house, so George and Martha Washington also touched that banister.
101_1237

101_1238

2024 Year in Review

January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...