This morning I rolled out of bed a little earlier than normal and for some reason decided to look out my bedroom window. In the 2 1/2 years I've owned this house I can count on 1 hand the times I've looked out the window (generally during a spectacular lightning storm), but something prompted me.
I pulled back the curtain and noticed that there were lights on in every house along the back of my street. Not just here and there, but most lights in every house. It made me wonder what my neighbors think of me. I have a master bathroom that I do the vast majority of "getting ready" in so I never bother to turn on the bedroom light. In fact, I never turn any house lights on in the morning. I run downstairs, dressed and ready, throw breakfast and lunch into a bag and head out the door.
I wonder do the neighbors ever glance out their window and wonder, "Does she ever get up?"
If your convictions cannot stand up to criticism then they are not worth defending. Gerald Lund
2024 Year in Review
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
Not gonna lie; 2022 was not a good year. Good things happened, maybe – but overall, it was hard. January – I got news that my team would b...
-
Well, 2020 sure started off with a bang, and the first 2.5 months were a continuation of my year of travel. I started out the year in Reno,...