Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Mr. October

October is the only time I watch baseball. I'm a Yankee fan, and while my family insists that my loyalty and committment lie only with Derek Jeter they are...well, mostly right. However, I do know the rest of the team and support the team as a whole. In fact, I've insisted that my parents watch the entire series. Last night my Mom made this comment:
"Really, I don't like watching baseball, but watching a game with you is certainly entertaining."

True enough, Mom. I yell, I scream and I make up new rules that would offer shorter games with more scoring opportunities (especially those involving said Mr. Jeter...nudge, nudge, wink, wink).

Currently, I'm shocked and saddened by their performance the last 3 nights. Come on, boys! Buck up, focus and WIN THIS SERIES!!! You can't count on the "Curse of the Bambino" forever.

...On a side note, I'm also hoping the Houston Astro's can pull out their series.

...They lost last night. A valiant battle, but you can't win them all...still pulling for the Astro's.

2024 Year in Review

January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...