I finished Michael Chabon's The Final Solution, and I'll start The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay (also by Michael Chabon) today.
I'm adding Andrew Greeley's latest Finnuala McGrail novel, Irish Cream, to my list....I'm very excited to read her latest adventures. Also adding The Finishing School by Muriel Spark and In the Shadow of the Ark by Anne Provoost.
Other than that I've been really busy at work and not a lot going on. In Rat Bastard news, I emailed him a few days after I heard from him, just saying that we could maybe work something out (to talk), but I haven't heard back from him.
5/50 1863/15000
If your convictions cannot stand up to criticism then they are not worth defending. Gerald Lund
Saturday, February 05, 2005
2024 Year in Review
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
Not gonna lie; 2022 was not a good year. Good things happened, maybe – but overall, it was hard. January – I got news that my team would b...
-
Well, 2020 sure started off with a bang, and the first 2.5 months were a continuation of my year of travel. I started out the year in Reno,...