Tonight I pulled out my Christmas CDs for the first time this year. I think you cannot have a proper Christmas album or concert with the following songs:
Still, Still, Still
Greensleeves
O Holy Night
Silent Night
If O Come, O Come Emmanuel is thrown in, I'll literally be transported to Heaven. I love! Christmas music.
If your convictions cannot stand up to criticism then they are not worth defending. Gerald Lund
2024 Year in Review
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
Not gonna lie; 2022 was not a good year. Good things happened, maybe – but overall, it was hard. January – I got news that my team would b...
-
2023: January: College Station, TX Not very much happening, just resting after a long year. February: San Diego, CA Crossed two place of ...