After I walked out on the EVIL I went to a restaurant to dine. The family a couple of booths down were having a loud conversation that included the following:
"They will JEW you down to the penny...and we totally got GYPPED!"
Is that something civilized people should be saying in a very public place, and saying it loudly as well? Do they think they are racist or anti-semitic, or do they think it is just a phrase that everyone uses? The girl who said this, no more than 18, with a 20-something boyfriend and parents in their 50s. Good job, Mom and Dad, you have raised quite the daughter!
If your convictions cannot stand up to criticism then they are not worth defending. Gerald Lund
2024 Year in Review
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
Not gonna lie; 2022 was not a good year. Good things happened, maybe – but overall, it was hard. January – I got news that my team would b...
-
2023: January: College Station, TX Not very much happening, just resting after a long year. February: San Diego, CA Crossed two place of ...