Thanksgiving Version:
1-I am so thankful that I have such wonderful people in my life, friends and family both. They are all so wonderful and I am extremely lucky to have them.
2-I am thankful for my home and the comfort and experience it has provided me for the last 3 years. Being a homeowner has taught me a lot of things about myself and my ability to take of pretty much anything that gets thrown my way....HOAs, flooding dishwashers, installation of ceiling fans, etc.
3-I am thankful for my job. Yes, there are definitely somedays I want a new one, and yes, there are somedays I want to beat some sense into the management, but overall, it is a great place to work. I also spent 6 months without work of any kind, and I know, first hand, how terrible that is.
4-I am grateful to be on the "downside" of my debt reduction plan. That's right, I am more than halfway to a debt-free life. That feels so good.
5-I am finally free and clear of TRB. I cannot tell you how empowering that feels.
If your convictions cannot stand up to criticism then they are not worth defending. Gerald Lund
2024 Year in Review
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
Not gonna lie; 2022 was not a good year. Good things happened, maybe – but overall, it was hard. January – I got news that my team would b...
-
2023: January: College Station, TX Not very much happening, just resting after a long year. February: San Diego, CA Crossed two place of ...