Monday, December 25, 2006

It's a Christmas Miracle

So, several months ago my youngest brother bought two Norwegian Dwarf bunnies and last week he was cleaning the cage when they made their escape...outside.

So, after spending all day last Sunday in the wilds of my folks backyard, my Dad was able to recapture one of the bunnies; the other, it seemed, was lost forever.

This morning a bunch of us were sitting around talking when someone left a package on the porch. My Dad went over, opened the door, and lo and behold what was sitting in the driveway, but 1 cute little bunny.

My brother slipped out the back; I started over from the porch and after a 15-20 minutes bunny hunt we were victorious. After spending an entire week convinced that the poor little escapee had succumbed to either the cold or a neighborhood cat, Bunny #2 is safe, warm and fed (even with a delicious apple treat). It's a Christmas miracle!

2024 Year in Review

January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...