If your convictions cannot stand up to criticism then they are not worth defending. Gerald Lund
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Super Secret Enchilada Party
Tonight was the 1st ever Super Secret Enchilada Party and if you got an invitation then you are totally one of the "cool kids". Or, someone who succumbed to the idea that hanging out with like-minded co-workers whilst drinking, eating, and watching basketball on the restaurant big screen was better than the formal company party. Either way...there were margaritas, beer and oh yeah, enchiladas!
2024 Year in Review
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
Not gonna lie; 2022 was not a good year. Good things happened, maybe – but overall, it was hard. January – I got news that my team would b...
-
2023: January: College Station, TX Not very much happening, just resting after a long year. February: San Diego, CA Crossed two place of ...