Friday, December 08, 2006

A Weekend Away

I love The Huntington. It is my very favorite place on earth and I would go there all the time if I could. The first phase of the Chinese Garden in open, but still heavily "under construction", but it will be stunning when finished. They've opened the Conservatory
Conservatory

and the Children's Garden
Sound Waves Childrens Garden
since I was there last and both are amazing.

The Japanese Garden continues to be my favorite spot in my favorite place on earth:
Meditation Japanese Garden

Koi Pond and Drum Bridge Japanese Garden

Bamboo Lined Path Between Japanese Garden and Bonsai Court

I spend the whole day without ever venturing into the museum. Museum going I reserved for The Getty.
The Getty Reflected

Getty Sculpture Garden

2024 Year in Review

January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...