Friday, December 03, 2004

So Sad

Tuesday, on The Amazing Race, the sisters from Utah were eliminated. They got stuck on a task unrolling hay bales to look for a clue in the middle. It was a Roadblock, which means one member of the team does the task while the other waits on the sidelines. Lena unrolled hay bales for 8, yes 8, hours and the producers estimated she unrolled 100 bales. What a woman; I wouldn't have been able to do it.

The best quality of this team was that they worked together, didn't argue and didn't do anything to embarrass themselves. A pretty big accomplishment for anyone on a reality show. And yes, I did get a little weepy at the end when Phil walked into the dark field and gave them the bad news.

Who will be Philiminated next?!

2024 Year in Review

January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...