I am seriously way behind on my reading, but hope to catch up before the end of the year. Regardless, I've finished The Historian by Elizabeth Kosova. It was absolutely intriguing. All about the hunt for Drakulya and the dangerous nature of that search. As with any 600 page book there were unnecessary parts that could have been shortened or taken out completely, but overall I was hooked start to finish. However, I was limited to reading the book during my lunch hour as I had vaguely disturbing dreams if I read it near bedtime. Not necessarily scary dreams, but unusual nonetheless. 642 pages
Next Up:
Prince Caspian, C.S. Lewis
Predator, Patricia Cornwell
The Egyptologist, Arthur Phillips
Whisper of Evil, Kay Hooper
The Big Over Easy, Jasper Fforde
44/50 16014/15000
If your convictions cannot stand up to criticism then they are not worth defending. Gerald Lund
Sunday, December 04, 2005
2024 Year in Review
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
Not gonna lie; 2022 was not a good year. Good things happened, maybe – but overall, it was hard. January – I got news that my team would b...
-
Well, 2020 sure started off with a bang, and the first 2.5 months were a continuation of my year of travel. I started out the year in Reno,...