T&D's week started out with such great joy and hope and ended with tragedy. On Tuesday, they welcomed their first child, a beautiful baby boy into this world. Not long after he quit breathing. Nobody is sure how long he was down or what caused this tragedy, but after another "incident" the MRI came back showing massive and irreversible brain damage.
They had to make the terrible decision to remove life support. Sunday afternoon, the men stood around his tiny bassinet in the NICU, placed their hands on his tiny head and gave him and name and a blessing...telling him his work here was done and his return to his Father in Heaven would be a peaceful one. Then they disconnected the ventilator.
As of this posting, little S is hanging on. T&D were prepared for him to stay for several hours, but he is stubborn little guy. After assessing his condition the doctor told them he could last possibly a couple of days and that if he survived the night they could take him home.
What a terrible tragedy and my heartfelt sympathy, compassion and condolences go out to them and their family. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
If your convictions cannot stand up to criticism then they are not worth defending. Gerald Lund
2024 Year in Review
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
Not gonna lie; 2022 was not a good year. Good things happened, maybe – but overall, it was hard. January – I got news that my team would b...
-
2023: January: College Station, TX Not very much happening, just resting after a long year. February: San Diego, CA Crossed two place of ...