If your convictions cannot stand up to criticism then they are not worth defending. Gerald Lund
Thursday, December 01, 2005
Unusual Quiz
This is an unusual paragraph. I’m curious how quickly you can find out what's so unusual about it. It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. Try to do so without any coaching.
2024 Year in Review
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
Not gonna lie; 2022 was not a good year. Good things happened, maybe – but overall, it was hard. January – I got news that my team would b...
-
2023: January: College Station, TX Not very much happening, just resting after a long year. February: San Diego, CA Crossed two place of ...