Sunday, November 14, 2004

Full House

So, the new roommates are in (mostly) and have A LOT of stuff. Seriously, I was amazed at how much they both brought. Not to worry, it is stored behind their closed bedroom doors.

As a reminder, when the roommate from hell (RFH) moved in I knew that same night that is wasn't going to work out. I had a horrible feeling about her from the start. No such feelings today, Thank Goodness!!

I'm still a little bit worried about the future appearance of "THE CAT", Molly, but they won't bring her over until their rooms are unpacked and Molly can better adjust. Have a mentioned that J and L are sisters? That would help explain the joint ownership of said cat.

Anyway, things are looking okay. Still a little...on the defensive...but I'm optimistic this new living situation will be a good thing.

2024 Year in Review

January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...