I was discussing my neighborhood with my dad a couple of weeks ago and mentioned that I really wish I'd bought the rambler style house rather than the 2-story design I went with. We had been discussing my unfortunate problem with wind tearing off shingles on a regualr basis, and the fact, that I'd never ask a non-professional to go up on my very high, very steep roof.
My father responds that he often thinks I should've bought a one story house because, "as I get older, the stairs will be difficult to negotiate".
Dad, here's a newsflash. I'm 31, TODAY, I think I've got a few good years left.
If your convictions cannot stand up to criticism then they are not worth defending. Gerald Lund
2024 Year in Review
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
Not gonna lie; 2022 was not a good year. Good things happened, maybe – but overall, it was hard. January – I got news that my team would b...
-
2023: January: College Station, TX Not very much happening, just resting after a long year. February: San Diego, CA Crossed two place of ...